Monday 7 March 2011

Weekly Update #9: Super Sunday Post ♥


Image: weheartit

#1.  Another blah week for me and late Sunday Post.
Didn't get up to much just the same old... college and work. Been busy with loads of college work and working so don't have much time to blog. So MUCH to do in so Little time!

#2. Yesterday I went to a 'Spring Vintage and Craft Fair' and brought some lovely things, which I will post soon.

#3. I'm addicted to watching 'Pretty Little Liars'. I watched like three episode about three months ago and then stopped so last week I thought why not catch up and I did. I watched all the episode up to nineteen and can't wait for the next one. I would recommend it.

#4. Such a boring week that I don't have much to share!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blogs because they hold all the required information I want about the topics of my interest. Please continue with the same pace and style to enlighten the minds.
    mens trousers online

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥