Thursday 3 March 2011

Lookbook: February Favourite ♥

February ended on 28/02/2011 and I forgot to post this.

I have simply chosen my favourite outfits from Lookbook for this months.
Which outfit is your favourite?


Girls in line 1:
Rockie Nolan: Lookbook - Blog  
Beka Dale: Lookbook - Blog
Lily Melrose: Lookbook - Blog
Girls in line 2:
Mayo Wo: Lookbook - Blog
Olivia Harrison: Lookbook 
Iris: Lookbook - Blog
Girls in line 3: 
Tricia Gosingtian: Lookbook - Blog
Andy T: Lookbook - Blog
Cosette Munch: Lookbook - Blog

10 comments:

  1. Really nice outfits you've chosen; I can definitely see a colour theme going on! I LOVE Tricia's outfit (first on line 3) so much. It's a perfect outfit - the colour of the dress, the way the lace on the tights is showing and huge wedges! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely see myself in the line1-pic1 and line2-pic2 outfits - so nice!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of these looks Tricia Gosingtain's is my favourite! So simple, yet stunning! Although all the girls look gorgeous, love all their outfits! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. outfit number 8 for sure is my fave!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog!xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely the whole middle row and the middle one on the bottom row! love that maxi skirt.

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good post...It makes me wish I was young & hip again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bottom right is my favourite! great blog, I'm now following- thanks for following me too! Drop by soon

    Where the wild things might be...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the outfits of lily melrose and bekah dale. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your lovely words. I really enjoy reading your comments: let me know what you think.
Thank you! ♥